REACH-IN COOLER & FREEZER REFRIGERATION
While commercial reach-in coolers and freezers may not offer the full space of a walk-in unit, they are big on convenience. They are a must in any foodservice business because they will increase efficiency by safely storing fast-moving products within quick reach of the server. However there are used in differing shapes and sizes to meet the needs of a wide range of applications including biotech companies, stadiums and amusement parks, office buildings, hospitals and care centers, schools and institutional facilities, floral shops, warehouse clubs, corporate cafeterias – even prisons.
The basic types of reach-in upright refrigeration are top-mounted coolers & freezers and bottom-mounted coolers & freezers in remote, self-contained, air-cooled and water-cooled models.
Specific types of reach-in units include:
- Top-Mounted Coolers & Freezers
- Bottom-Mounted Coolers & Freezers
- Solid- & Glass-Door Refrigerators & Freezers
- Slide-Door Refrigerators & Freezers
- Dual-Temperature & Combo Units
- Top-Door Reach-In Refrigerators & Freezers
- Stainless Steel Exterior Models
- Upright Refrigerators & Freezers
- Under-Counter Refrigerators & Freezers
- Countertop Refrigerators & Freezers
- Commercial Chest Freezers
- Commercial Storage Freezers
- Single- & Multi-Section Reach-Ins
- Ice-Cream Dipping Cabinets
- Worktop Combos
- One-, Two-, Three- & Four-Door Models
Standard & Optional Features include:
- Automatic Evaporating Condenser
- Adjustable & Gravity-Flow Shelving
- Legs & Casters
- External Thermometers
- Automatic Condensate Evaporation
- Magnetic Gaskets & Locks
- Digital & Dial Thermometers
- Temperature Monitoring & Alarms
- Chrome-Plated & Stainless Steel Shelving
- Pan Slides
- Interior Fluorescent & LED Lighting
- 180-Degree Opening Doors
- Self-Closing Hinges
Top-mounted coolers and freezers offer more storage area since there's less of a restriction from a unit placed at the bottom. And with the refrigeration unit mounted higher up, the warm air stays up and helps keep the kitchen cooler. It is also safe from wet floors and high traffic and therefore they generally last longer and require fewer service calls.
Bottom-mounted units give easy access without the server bending to reach items each time. Also with bottom-mounted commercial refrigeration, the tops of the unit can be used for additional storage.
For more information on commercial reach-in coolers & freezers, ice machine leasing or any commercial refrigeration equipment, please call us at 201-599-1200 or email us at Info@Coldstat.com.